I’m going to be perfectly honest – I have nothing brilliant to say. The winter weather keeps me inside which makes my soul dull from lack of sunshine and fresh air. I write this blog to inspire others to appreciate the utter beauty of life and follow their soul’s calling, but I don’t have anything to give this week. I’m sorry.
I also have a lot of things coming up which are occupying space in my mind:
- This morning I’m flying to Massachusetts to spend my birthday with my mom.
- Next week I have 8 new paintings going into several businesses around Chattanooga.
- In two weeks I’m driving to North Carolina to attend a painting workshop and see a friend.
- I’m on the fourth painting for my Lost Constellation series which I need to start promoting and I recently came up with another idea for a series linking animals and culture.
- In February I’m doing a 30-day painting challenge.
- In March I’ll be attending a flyball tournament to sell pet portraits.
- In April eleven of my paintings will be in a multi-media presentation for the ASPCA and published in book form as well.
As these things occur (and the weather improves) I will have more to share. Until then I want to say a great big thank you to everyone who reads my blog and buys my paintings. It means so much to me to be able to share my soul’s calling: my love of animals, nature, life, and God. And I love you, too!
In peace, happiness & cheesecake ~ Lisa
Sign up below to receive updates via my newsletter: